- Special report on Smart Cities This July, 40 of the brightest minds from government, business, academia and civic society gathered to exchange their ideas and ...
- Network Business Model Evolution Report The first report under the Roadmap project, Network Business Model Evolution – An investigation of the impact of current trends ...
- The Economics of Demand Flexibility Electric utilities typically focus on supply-side solutions to meet peak demand, balance electric loads, and meet customer needs. Demand profiles ...
- Spotlight on Energy and Utilities Read this issue of Spotlight on Energy & Utilities from IBM featuring research from Gartner to learn how to tap ...
- Deloitte webcast dbrief on energy storage Increasingly, energy storage is considered a pivotal technology helping to transform the power and utilities sector. It will enable grid-integration ...
Intelligent Networking to Support Smart Grid Initiatives – Working Group
|IN Workgroup Study Topic 2||Securing The SmartGrid||Download|
|IN Workgroup Study Topic 3||SmartMeter to HAN Communications||Download|
|IN Workgroup||Key Considerations for the use of the NBN Infrastructure of
Smart Grid Applications
Research Working Group
|Smart Grid Australia – Leadership Team e-news update – September 2012||Download|
|Smart Grid Australia – Leadership Team Contact List||Download|
|CSIRO – Australia’s Future Grid||Download|
|Smart Grid Australia – Research & Development Working Group – Terms of Reference||Download|
|Smart Grid Australia – Training Study Group – Terms of Reference||Download|
|SGA R&D Roadmap Report November 2010||Download|
|SGA R&D Roadmap flyer November 2010||Download|